Wednesday, August 20, 2008

On Hiatus

Hey Everyone!

I apologize for being unable to update for a very long time. Since I've started working in the hospital, I've disappeared from any form of social life. Fortunately, I've managed to make some connections regarding access to ingredients and possibly new flavors =D.

GREEN TEA !!!

I'd like to thank my friends that have contributed to the ingredients. Green tea is not easy to find or easy to perfect. Our first attempt was so so. This time we were able to get our hands on a finer grade of Green Tea that my friend acquired from Korea, and it came out better than before. It was actually a success. Hopefully, we can recreate it this weekend. We're also hoping to work on the Mango-Lychee cupcakes. Maybe, we can use macapuno as an option. Macapuno -Green Tea? Who knows? We'll be busy this weekend perfecting the ratios. I prefer to have a stronger flavor, but Chef Kat prefers the milder flavor. Taste test time!!!

Pictures will be posted once we succeed. ^__^ 

Thanks for all your support!

-Eina

No comments: