Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hey Everyone!

Hey Everyone!!!

Sorry for being M.I.A... work has been keeping me occupied. As of right now, I'm trying to stay up so I can shift my body's circadian rhythm to function from 11pm to 7am. HAHAHA! Yes, starting Wednesday night, I'll be a night owl =).

Don't worry. Chef Kat is still available. She's been busy baking coming up with new things for this season -- fall flavors: apple and I think, pumpkin also. I'll still be around, only nowadays, only on very big orders when Chef Kat needs help. -=teehee=- As for those new flavors, Green Tea and Mango-Lychee, they are still in process since I haven't had the time to find the right combinations, yet. However, you'll be glad to know that Mango Madness is now one of our regular flavors, which means, all year long! YAY! ^_______^

Since the holidays are coming up soon, so don't forget to order ahead of time.. =P

Thank you. ^___^

No comments: