Monday, March 16, 2009

Temporarily Closed for business


From Chef Kat,

SweetChiix is TEMPORARILY closed for business.

Will reopen in JUNE or until further notice.

Unfortunately, due to my new work schedule, I cannot devote the amount of time that my SweetChiix catering rightfully deserves.

I apologize to my current and past customers! You guys are awesome! I absolutely appreciate all your continuing support so far.
For those who have ordered from me, Thank you all for choosing me to make your desserts and taking part of your family and friends life's celebrations! To put a smile on one's face means so much to me. I hope to continue that in the future...

By June, SWEETCHIIX will be better than ever!
Stay tuned... =)

Thank you! =)
Kat

PS***** For those who placed an order for this month (March), your cakes will be made. This notice will be in effect by April 1st (and no this is not an April fools joke, unfortunately its for real.)

No comments: