Saturday, May 10, 2008

Sweet Chiix Catering

so this is the sample menu..

This still needs major updating, like how we originally spelled the name.. HAHAHA =D

anyways, feel free to leave a comment. I still need to figure out how the final layout of the menu will look like. We do want it simple where it showcases the food.

Since this menu, Chef Kat has worked on new desserts. I'll be posting them as soon as I find the time... what could I possibly be doing during my free time?

Studying for the NCLEX. =) NCLEX-RN. Yeah, I guess I forgot to talk about myself. As a child, I have been programmed to be in the medical field, with me being a Filipino and all. HAHAHA. Anyways, I managed to survive nursing school, getting inducted into Sigma Theta Tau. Amidst the stress of studying and performing well during clinicals, I ended up creating Eina Jane & Co as a creative and fun way to express my nerdiness, a few years later here I am. =)

Read this doc on Scribd: Sweet Chiix Update

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.